EVENT: Lunch and Learn - How to Value Your Business
98% of all small business owners do not know what their business is worth. For many, their business is their most important personal financial asset and the key to a successful financial future. Knowledge is power, and knowing your business’s value allows you to ensure your plans and goals are on the right track.
Do you know…
How much your business is actually worth?
What factors increase (or decrease) it’s fair market value?
Why it’s important to have a current, accurate valuation for your business?
Join us to learn about…
The basics of business valuation
The key factors that increase business value
Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation
Strategies for growing the value of your business
If you are working on...
Retirement and Estate Planning
Business Coaching and Planning Opportunities
Preparation for a Business Sale or Purchase
When: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Where: Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce
Fee: This is A Free Event, Lunch will be provided (Thank you PNC Bank!)
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing or leaving a comment below.
More about Acme Advisors and Brokers...
- New to the topic of Exit Planning? Download our FREE GUIDE
- Interested in knowing how much your business is worth? Get a valuation.
- Selling or buying a business? See if you're prepared.
- Looking for more information regarding planning, valuation, buying/selling a business? Give our podcast a listen.
- Or, schedule a confidential, complimentary strategy session.