- Join Our TeamCareer Opportunities with Acme Advisors & Brokers
We work with entrepreneurs to develop exit strategies and business transition plans by providing a confidential, process-driven approach to their success.
Consider joining fellow "A-Level" Professionals as we grow, add value and deliver exceptional results on behalf of our clients.
Featured Position: Business Advisor & Broker
- The ability to facilitate the sale of privately held businesses by assisting the buyer and seller before, during, and immediately after a transaction
- The commitment to take ownership of the entire process, ensuring a smooth sale for both buyer and seller
- The ability to communicate (solid negotiation skills)
- Financial and tax-related knowledge
- Time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Some technical knowledge
This position does require that you secure your own clients. Professional sales skills are a must. A great deal of your initial time will be spent prospecting for new clients. Acme Business Brokers does provide marketing tools and other support resources for a fee. Extensive training and development is provided. A bachelor’s degree is preferred. A real commercial estate license is helpful, but not required.